Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Chuck 413 Review- Push It Pretty Good


Alex- "Whether you like it or not day, I'm not going anywhere."
Casey- "Neither am I."
Morgan- "Good luck trying to get rid of me guys."
When the first set of episodes of season four were ordered, "Chuck Versus the Push Mix" was created to be the season and maybe series finale. After NBC picked up Chuck for a full 24 episodes, this week's installment became just the 13th one of the season.

Creator Josh Schwartz Tweeted fans that this was "the episode you've been waiting for." He said "the last 5 mins of episode 13 are the best 5 mins CHUCK has ever done." Needless to say, my expectations were extremely high. However, because of all the hype, I was a little disappointed.

If this had actually played out as the series finale, I would have been much happier with it. Everything wrapped up nicely and all of our favorite characters finished the hour healthy and happy.
To read the rest of my review of last night's great but slightly disappointing Chuck, head over to TV Fanatic.

Chuck 413 - "Chuck Versus the Push Mix"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment