Saturday, February 19, 2011

30 Rock 515 Review- Good Job Spanking


Liz- "I'm sorry is that another magazine about meetings?"
With Tracy Morgan recovering from surgery, I was worried that "It's Never Too Late For Now" might falter from an absence of ludicrous lines and situations. Fortunately, I was wrong.

I give a lot of credit for that to the decision to highlight Pete and Frank in the C story. No offense to Kenneth, but these two were far less annoying than his presence tends to be.

I really loved every moment that this pair was together on screen. Their vicious in-fighting like they were Lennon and McCartney - even down to the Asian woman that was getting in between them - was fantastic. The fact that it began one minute after starting their band made it that much more hilarious.
To read the rest of my review of this week's 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 515 - "It's Never Too Late For Now"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment