Friday, February 11, 2011

30 Rock 514 Review- Captain's Log


Jack- "Yes my daughter is Canadian-American, but I'm going to treat her just like a human baby."
In the famous words of Randy Jackson, this was just aight for me. While I was pleased with all three storylines, there weren't enough moments cracking me up to make "Double-Edged Sword" a classic installment of 30 Rock.

Matt Damon, of course, knocked it his part out of the park. In what I assume is his final appearance on the show, Damon proved once again how hilarious he can be. Maybe I'm just a guy that enjoys airplane humor, but Carol continuing to make his passengers wait "a half an hour!" got me every time.
To read the rest of my review of last night's 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 514 - "Double-Edged Sword"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment