Friday, February 4, 2011

30 Rock 513 Review- Good Sweatshirt To You


Jack- "I can get you into a restaurant where you watch a child play with a bunny, and then you eat the bunny."
Kenneth- "Isn't that just Easter?"
Can I be completely unimpressed with an episode 30 Rock, even though there were a bunch of gags that I thought were funny? Absolutely, and such was the case in "¡QuÉe Sorpresa!"

While I loved the voice activated television bit, many of Liz's one-liners, and the performance by SAG President Ken Howard as Kabletown boss Hank Hooper, the whole thing felt a little flat compared to last week's "Operation Righteous Cowboy Lightning."
To read the rest of my review of last night's 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 513 - "¡QuÉe Sorpresa!"
Review
Recap
Quotes

1 comment:

  1. These are some great pics. I will be sure to tell others of this blog.

    ReplyDelete