Friday, February 11, 2011

The Office 715 Review- Hook Up Zones


Holly- "I'm not saying it won't be hard, but we can make it work. That's what she said."
Yup, it's love. There's love in the air. A point Michael and Holly were trying to drive home throughout "PDA." It wasn't my favorite episode of the year, but seeing my favorite couple together and happy made up for the less than plentiful amount of laughs.

All the smooching and crazy touching between Michael and Holly had its moments of hilarity, but none of it as good as the joking these two used to do during their courtship.

That is not to say that Steve Carrell didn't continue to crack me up on his final run on the series. Between "whispering and tickling have their place in business" and his idea for making the closets in the offices into "hook up zones", he almost had me rolling on the floor.
To read the rest of my review of last night's The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 715 - "PDA"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment