Friday, February 4, 2011

The Office 714 Review- I'm Gabe and I'm a Weirdo


Gabe [reading]: Is that a palm tree or did Gabe get skinnier? Either way, let's pee on it.
As Steve Carrell's final season on The Office continues, he stepped back into the main storyline on "The Search." It made me very happy.

But as much as the installment made me laugh, it also made it clear that it's the show's ability to go sweet and sentimental that makes it so great.

Indeed, the heartfelt moment between Michael Gary Scott and Holly Flax on a rooftop in downtown Scranton highlighted the action of "The Search." The attraction between these two is so great, and it is played so well on a weekly basis Carrell and Amy Ryan, that it's imposible not root for these two kids to make it by season's end.
To read the rest of my review of last night's The Office, head over to TV Fanatic.

The Office 714 - "The Search"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment