Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Chuck 415 Review- Yeh Yeh Cats Fight


Chuck- "Honestly, how well do you know Amy? I mean is anyone really that perky?"
After John Casey got his A-Team-themed episode a while back, it was only a matter of time before Sarah received the same treatment. Her old pals came to the forefront in this Charlie's Angels-type episode, "Chuck vs. the Cat Squad."

It was the second straight stand alone installment, both of which have been a nice change of pace. The mission itself kept me interested, the level of attractiveness of the Cat Squad didn't hurt, and there was enough long running plots on a personal level to keep my thirst for serialization quenched.

After a second straight episode without Jeff, Lester and Big Mike, I'm afraid we did hit a bit of road bump in terms of comedy, though. Let's take a look at how the Chuck Triple Threat held up this week. But, first, get that lip stick off your shirt.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Chuck, head over to TV Fanatic.

Chuck 415 - "Chuck vs. the Cat Squad"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

1 comment:

  1. It was nice to see Carina show up in an episode after what... almost 4 years since her last appearance? Figures that she would try and get with Morgan now that he's taken by Alex. I must say that the picture quality on my DISH Network service was amazing. As a DISH customer/employee I can tell you that DISH has more HD channels than any other provider out there. Should check it out. Oh, and where was MamaB this time around? What's she up to?

    ReplyDelete