Thursday, February 24, 2011

Justified 203 Review- A Thrill A Minute


Boyd (to Dewey)- "I know that if you stay here, you're not long for this earth, son."
It just keeps getting better and better. Even though "The I Of The Storm" did not contain one scene with Margo Martindale, the second season of Justified continues to impress.

The rest of the cast stepped up their respective games, as this week's criminals were mostly characters with whom we were already familiar. At the front of that pack was Dewey Crowe and all of his ridiculous behavior. Dewey had me laughing at him, laughing with him - and afraid for his life all in one episode.

Of course, I was laughing at this freak as he finally received his reward for stealing the prescription drugs back. Watching those two ladies make out while he sat and watched in his tighty whiteys? Hilarious.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Justified, head over to TV Fanatic.

Justified 203 - "The I of the Storm"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment