Wednesday, February 23, 2011

One Tree Hill 816 Review- For The Kids


Julian- "Eating ice cream is the best part about Little League...except for maybe catching butterflies."
One Tree Hill covered the idea of having children this week, along with the relationships these children then have with their parents. It wasn't as good as some recent episodes, but not nearly as bad as some earlier in the season.

Let's start with Brooke and Julian, who were attempting to adopt a baby from a 19-year old pregnant woman played by Leven Rambin. Rambin seems to be in everything these days. After I first disliked her character in The Sarah Connor Chronicles, I proceeded to dislike her characters in Grey's Anatomy, the two episodes of Scoundrels I watched, and ,most recently, as a red head in Wizards of Waverly Place (yes, you read that correctly).
To read the rest of my review of last night's One Tree Hill, head over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 816 - "I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment