Wednesday, February 2, 2011

One Tree Hill 813 Review- Turn on the Faucets


Julian Baker- "Guess this is my lucky day."
If you like One Tree Hill, you loved "The Other Half of Me." This week's installment took me back to the days when this show could so easily pull at the heart strings of its audience, and made me forget any negative things I have had to say about the series in the recent past.

In our most recent edition of the Chuck Round Table, I was asked if I teared up during the final scene of the episode. My answer was no, but that I was never afraid to reveal when I get a bit too emotional watching fictional characters.

Which brings me to my main argument for why this week's One Tree Hill was such a fantastic episode: There were two - count 'em, two! - moments in "The Other Half of Me" when it got extremely dusty in my living room.
To read the rest of my glowing review of last night's One Tree Hill, head over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 813 - "The Other Half of Me"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment