Friday, January 28, 2011

30 Rock 512 Review- Strictly 80s Joel


Tracy- "Five years ago I saved your show! I rode in here on a white horse...that you made me leave in the lobby."
Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in. I have been giving 30 Rock a hard time as of late, but "Operation Righteous Cowboy Lightning" did everything I could ask of an episode, and then some.

We got laughs from a variety of characters, there were a couple of great guest stars on hand and they even got me choked up for a mere moment.

While Tracy Jordan was as crazy as ever this week, he was so logical in his ridiculous behavior that it was almost more funny than usual. Acting nice in front of his wife's reality show cameras was both a smart move if he wants to win that Oscar, and was hilarious to watch as he agreed to do more and more helpful things for Liz.
To read the rest of my review of last night's 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 512- "Operation Righteous Cowboy Lightning"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment