Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One Tree Hill 815 Review- Being Chased


Haley- "You love me?"
Nathan- "Of course I do you, dork. With all my heart."
All three holiday-themed episodes of One Tree Hill this season have been extremely enjoyable. Both Halloween and Thanksgiving were successes, and this week's "Valentine's Day Is Over" definitely did not stray from that pattern.

I usually start out with what did NOT work, so let's change things up and take a look at the positives: The Chase/Chuck dynamic continues to be a highlight. I once again give props to Stephen Colletti, but let me also mention what a great job young actor Michael May has done the past few weeks.
To read the rest of my review of last night's One Tree Hill, head over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 815 - "Valentine's Day Is Over"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment