Wednesday, December 1, 2010

One Tree Hill 810 Review- Grillin' and Killin'


Dan- "What can I help you with?"
Quinn- "Murder."
Was it a coincidence that my favorite episode of this season of One Tree Hill happened to coincide with the return of Dan Scott? I think not. Although he didn't play a huge role in "List, Plans," his presence more than made up for the few moments of utter nonsense from son Nathan.

Dan Scott truly is my favorite character on this series. When he turned around after asking Quinn "What can I help you with?" my face lit up. He may be one of the most evil men on the planet, but Dan Scott just makes things so darn interesting. He was so intriguing, as he explained to Quinn all of the things she would need to complete her murder, that I almost passed right over how terrible Quinn was in every scene this week.
To read the rest of my review of last night's episode of One Tree Hill, head over to TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 810 - "Lists, Plans"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment