Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Chuck 410 Review- Kids Love Volkoff!


Morgan- "I'm not just gonna sit here on all fours and watch those two die."
For an episode so rich with long-running storylines, including the return of from Timothy Dalton, "Chuck Versus the Leftovers" didn't impress me as much as it should have. It felt like just another stepping stone en route to a great episode.

If I were to compare it to last week's installment, which was much more of a stand-alone episode, I'd take Sarah and the crew fighting through Southeast Asia any day of the week. That is not to say that I didn't enjoy the the most recent hour, and that Dalton didn't continue to impress as Alexei Volkoff.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Chuck, head over to TV Fanatic.

Chuck 410 - "Chuck Versus the Leftovers"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment