Friday, December 10, 2010

30 Rock 510 Review- Two Black Swan(n)s


Liz [to Avery]: I was going to bring dessert tomorrow, so are there any foods that are making you nauseous lately? Please don't say a half sleeve of Oreos.
This was a really fun and almost heartwarming holiday - oh, sorry, Jack, I mean Christmas - episode of 30 Rock. Like the title states, "Christmas Attack Zone" was mainly focused on Jack's plan to attack his own mother on December 25.

Like I said last week, I enjoy stories about Jack's father issues more than those about his mother issues because I cannot stand Colleen Donaghy. But at least she did come through with one line this week, wanting the scholarship at Jack's graduation to go to "the other boy!"
To read the rest of my review of last night's episode of 30 Rock, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 510 - "Christmas Attack Zone"
Review
Recap
Quotes

2 comments:

  1. Since the other boy line was ruined in the preview for me, I loved when she said she was setting up her christmas attack zone. classic 30 rock call back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) i never see previews anymore

    2) i kinda missed her attack zone the first time around. twas good on second viewing.

    ReplyDelete