Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 304 Review- Home Cooked

So my final week of having a screener has come and went. Back to the normal way of reviewing tv, actually watching the show while it airs! How weird. My review of last night's Sons of Anarchy, "Home", is up over at TV Fanatic.

It was another quality episode, but another one in which SAMCRO remained in California. If they never make it to Ireland I'm going to be very upset. I'm as big a fan of the Man In Black as anybody, but this Jimmy O needs a smack down like no other. He just looks like he's up to no good. He may be as nice as can be, after all, I can't understand a word that comes out of his or Father Ashby's mouth.

Here's the question though: How long ago was Maureen Ashby involved with John Teller? Because for at least a couple years she was tied to Jack Bauer, back when she was going under the alias of Kate Warner.

Sons of Anarchy 304 - "Home"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment