Friday, September 24, 2010

The Office 701 Review- Nobody Can Do The...Spank!

Creed- "Everywhere I look it's Betty White this and Betty White that. Finally a kid who's not talking about Betty White. Of course I follow him."

The hate went way too far on The Office last season. I'm not saying that it hasn't slightly decreased in quality since season four, but it wasn't as bad as people were saying. Having said that, I think last night's premiere was an uptick in premise, while still getting me to laugh on a consistent basis.

Jim being Jim is something we lost last year. His return to prankster was welcomed back with open arms this week. And Michael Scott pulling off the second best spanking scene I've seen? Classic. If you don't know the top spanking scene, go watch Step Brothers immediately.

My review of The Office season premiere is up over at TV Fanatic, so go check it out for all the deets, or just click for the quotes to get a run down of what happened in Scranton this week.

The Office 701 - "Nepotism"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment