Monday, September 13, 2010

Mad Men 408 Review- A Changed Man

Spoiler alert...Below are some thoughts on last night's episode of Mad Men, 'The Summer Man'. So watch the ep, stretch out like a skydiver, then read what I had to say.

Don- "I should've finished high school. Everything could have been different."

Last night, over at TV Fanatic, I reviewed the eighth episode of Mad Men's fourth season. Although it wasn't as good as last week's I still enjoyed it quite a bit. The voice over style might have thrown some people off, but I like the way that it was something different for the series.

In my review I talked a lot about the changes Don is trying to make in his life as he transitions from a mean drunk, to a functioning human being who gets treated very nicely in the back of NYC cabs.

It's really not acceptable to say, because everyone and their brother love Christina Hendrix, but I'm really starting to hate Joan. I don't care if her terrible human being of a husband is going off to Vietnam, and she has absolutely no friends at the office, that is no excuse for being exponentially easier to hate than Peggy. Stop crying like a little baby and do something useful.

In addition to my usual reviewing over at TV Fanatic, I also participated in a Mad Men Round Table conducted by the big boss, M.L. House. I thought I came up with some witty answers to the questions that were asked if I do say so myself. So head on over to check that out.

Mad Men 408 - "The Summer Man"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment