Friday, September 3, 2010

Big Brother- Strategy Sesh

Oh Ragan
Spoiler alert...Below are some thoughts on the eighth week of Big Brother. So watch the eps, shun a penguin, then read what I had to say.

Britney- "If you guys don't slow-motion what happened, I'm not talking to you anymore."

She's so great, isn't she? Of course she was talking about Enzo, who finally won a competition after laying out for the final cd in the PoV. It's the one he needed to, and now he's in the final four.

That's right Ragan was eliminated even though he did some of the best convincing I've seen on Big Brother. His convos with Britney and Lane were two of the best strategy sessions I've watched on this show ever. I might not like Ragan, but darn it do I completely respect his play after viewing that.

Everything he was saying made complete sense and it's a shame that it didn't work. Because of the editing it's tough to realize how much more chatter there was on this topic. If that was it, maybe I can understand why Lane didn't come around on the idea to go against Hayden and Enzo, but why would that have been all there was? If you're Ragan don't you belabor that point to no end? It's your only hope. It's a great hope, but it's your only one. Should have hammered it harder than that.

But I can't continue to praise Ragan without completely ragging on him for his Wednesday night performance. He cried and complained about being alone in the house for hours on end. "Oooo there's an all-guy alliance and a Brit-Lane alliance. I have no one." (I'm paraphrasing). Well maybe if you had made any attempt early in the game to get any kind of alliance, you wouldn't be alone right now. You backed your way into being friends with Matt, but that wasn't even an alliance, since he sold you down the river. Do something if you want to have people that are loyal to you. As Rachel would say, "floater, grab a life vest!"

We're down to the final four: Lane, Britney, Hayden and Enzo. Easily the best final four of the past four years. I would enjoy seeing any of them take home the trophy. It looked as if Hayden was going to win HoH. If he does, does he put up Britney and Lane? I'd guess so.

No comments:

Post a Comment