Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Chuck 401 Review- Budget Constraints

The premiere of what I fully expect to be the final season of Chuck premiered last night on NBC. It was really nice to have it back, and as I noted in this week's TV Fanatic round table, I'm just glad that I didn't have to eat a million Subway sandwiches to get it back on the air this fall.

As you all know, this summer I took my talents to TV Fanatic to do this whole tv reviewing thing on a professional level. Just a week before the Chuck premiere, the boss over there, M.L. House, asked me to add Chuck to my weekly reviews. Ummm yes? Sons of Anarchy and Chuck? Are you trying to cater to my every want?  Anyway, my review of last night's premiere, 'Chuck vs. The Anniversary', is up over there.

Even though I'm already worried that I will run out of new critiques of Chuck as the season goes on, I'm excited to write about it on a weekly basis. Like for Mad Men a few weeks back, I also participated in a Chuck Round Table for the premiere over at TV Fanatic. Check it out if you aren't into reading such a lengthy review.

The links for my Chuck stuff are down below, but don't forget to come back tomorrow for my Sons of Anarchy and One Tree Hill reviews tomorrow. Then it will be The Office and 30 Rock to end the week.

Chuck 401 - 'Chuck vs. The Anniversary'
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

2 comments:

  1. Won't be the last season, after completing 4 they would be nuts not to do a 5th no matter how bad or low budget - so they can get syndication.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh yes. Makes sense. Well bonus for us then.

    ReplyDelete