Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 302 Review- Baby Oiled

Spoiler alert...Below are some thoughts on last night's episode of Sons of Anarchy, 'Oiled'. So watch the ep, don't recognize any bull sh*t mc, then read what I had to say.

Hale- "Cop and the outlaw brokered a deal 25 years ago. You expedite SAMCRO's criminal needs and they protect the town. Everyone knows, nobody cared 'cause it worked. It doesn't work anymore. Murder, kidnap, gang land shootouts. I'm afraid the 21st century has come to Charming."

I was shocked to hear that someone (Cough, T-time, Cough) didn't absolutely love the third season premiere of Sons. I mean it wasn't a season finale, but for a premiere I thought it was really good. My review of the second episode of Sons of Anarchy went live over at TV Fanatic just after it aired. While I didn't love this ep as much as the first, it's still Sons, and it's still awesome.

In my review, which I wrote so long ago that it's tough to remember (as all six of you know I'm getting advanced screeners: cue the smug bashing), I talked a bit about how some of the story lines are being overshadowed because nothing else really matters until Jax can get his baby back. It might also be that the Gemma/Mr. Alzheimer's story doesn't do it for me, but until the guys get to Ireland, the rest of this stuff is unimportant to me.

Speaking of...will they get to Ireland already? The build up is killing me. Once there, I hope they are in an out, but I want them to get there soon. While we're on the subject of getting in and out, why don't you get in and out over at TV Fanatic to read my review?

Sons of Anarchy 302 - "Oiled"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment