Wednesday, September 29, 2010

One Tree Hill 803 Review- Podcasting a Shadow

Seriously, I thought that the two or three podcasts I posted her at the Pool a few months back would be boring to anyone other than my few readers, but Mouth McFadden's terrible podcast in this week's episode of One Tree Hill was boring to every and anyone who had to listen to it.

My review of last night's episode, "The Space In Between", is up over at TV Fanatic. This is an actual e-mail from my actual boss over at TV Fanatic:

"Sorry you had to sit through this...but it led to a solid review!"

He and I both! Honestly, I like reviewing One Tree Hill in addition to Chuck, Sons and Mad Men, because other wise I would have nothing but good things to say all the time. I enjoy taking my frustrations out on this show in writing, but M.L. House is correct in that everyone should be sorry for me for having to witness such atrocities.

Go check out my review over at TV Fanatic, or just jump to the comments to see that even the fans that go to the website to read about the show are really disliking it.

One Tree Hill 803 - "The Space In Between"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment