Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Terra Nova 108 Review- Who Has Skeletons?


Taylor (to Lucas)- "You're a traitor. There's no place in Terra Nova for you. I never wanna see your face again."
I'm not saying that Terra Nova has all of the sudden become quality television, but "Vs." easily created the most intrigue the series has seen since the pilot.

Did a majority of the interesting aspects derive from the final ten minutes of action? Yeah, but that's a trick tv writers have been using for all of time. Leave a great taste in viewers’ mouths, and they'll be excited to come back for more.

The sequence in which Taylor detained Jim, revealed what in the heck was really going on with him, the Sixers, his son, and the recently discovered General Philbrick peaked my interest indeed.

Over the past couple months I have grown accustomed to watch Terra Nova with the excitement of a comatose 80 year old, but all the talk about what the Sixers are really doing, and what Lucas was up to got me to the edge of my seat...just barely.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Terra Nova, head over to TV Fanatic.

Terra Nova 108 - "Vs."
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment