Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Covert Affairs 215 Review- Not The Thinker


Auggie- "Annie Walker, welcome to her majesty's secret service."
When the news broke, I wasn't a fan of Covert Affairs splitting up its second season into summer and winter segments, especially knowing that the back half of the order would consist of only six episodes.

Following the third straight mediocre hour - "What's The Frequency Kenneth?" - I stand by my prior claim: this was a bad idea.

Three out of six is a troubling trend, one I'd rather not see out of Covert Affairs. Luckily, next week's season finale - previewed HERE -can make up for most of that with an all-out classic.

It's not that "What's the Frequency, Kenneth" wasn't enjoyable. It just didn't force any emotions out of me. I wasn't excited during the few action sequences, I didn't get mad at Jai for his lackluster efforts to pull a fast one and I certainly didn't get sad that Parker had to leave Auggie for the Peace Corps.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Covert Affairs, head over to TV Fanatic.

Covert Affairs 215 - "What's the Frequency, Kenneth?"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment