Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Chuck 407 Review- Dr. Tuttle and Mr. Volkoff


Mary: Morgan Grimes. I haven't seen you since you were nine years old.
Morgan: You know what? I haven't had a decent rice krispie treat since.

My review of what everyone on the interwebs is calling the best Chuck of the season is live over at TV Fanatic. "Chuck vs. the First Fight" was called best episode since season two by creator Josh Schwartz. I thought it was good, great even, but there were plenty of episodes from season three that were better. I'd take "Chuck vs. the American Hero", "Chuck vs. the Beard", and "Chuck vs. the Other Guy" for example.

Never-the-less, it was some great television, and you should go over to TV Fanatic to read my entire review. And in case you missed it, there's a major asbestos problem at your place.

Chuck 407 - "Chuck vs. the First Fight"
Review
Round Table
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment