Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 309 Review- Barn Banger


Trinity: How are you Jackson?
Jax: I'm tired Trinity.

Over at TV Fanatic, my review of last night's Sons of Anarchy is up. "Turas" was an improvement over last week's disappointment, but I'm still waiting for them to make me go nuts for an ep this year. Below are some thoughts I made in a comment to one of the readers on my post.
On the Jax and Trinity incest situation: 
I think you could be right, but something about the situation definitely gives off a creepy vibe. With how long they showed Gemma watching the two of them together, they either are thinking romantically, or Sutter wants us to think they are. A good possibility would be that they are having a brother/sister like moment, Gemma is going to confront them so that they don't hook up, and the two of them will tell her they already knew they were related. Sort of a John Teller relation sixth sense.
Sons of Anarchy 309 - "Turas"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment