Friday, November 19, 2010

30 Rock 508 Review- Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Shot-gunned


Jenna- "I'm the hot blonde..."
Tracy- "And I'm the nerd who takes off his glasses and everyone realizes he's handsome."
Despite the lack of screen time for my favorite character, Tracy, this week's episode of 30 Rock was still a winner. Thanks to "College," this bounce back season continued with stellar performances by Alec Baldwin, Tina Fey and everyone in the writers' room.

Liz Lemon, who once upon a time was one of my favorite female characters on television, has had a disastrous season. So much of what I found funny about her in years past had just become annoying. That changed this week as she tried to win over the crew members like she was a college freshman - and then ripped their hearts out, only to eventually embrace their hatred. That line about Willie Mays after her first ever fist bump? Hilarious.
To read the rest of my review, head over to TV Fanatic.

30 Rock 508 - "College"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment