Thursday, November 11, 2010

Survivor Week 9- Marty McBye


Spoiler alert...Below are very few thoughts on last night's episode of Survivor: Nicaragua. So watch the ep, play dumb once again, then read what I have to say.

Dan- "There aren't any zip-lines in Brooklyn. If there are, you're a burglar."

I really don't have much to say about this week.  The only thing that got me angry once again came out of the mouth of Jeff Probst.  I can't believe he sat their and asked how NaOnka could continually make it through after running her mouth at Tribal Council, when Marty had been doing that WAY more often than her.

Finally Marty went home. I am sad in a sense because he was one of the only contestants bringing anything interesting to the season, but on the other hand, I didn't like him at all. I mean if I had to pick between him and Jane, I'd send Jane home 100 times out of 100 chances, but I really didn't have a horse in that race.

I know they're claiming it to be true, but I agree with Sash and Brenda that they are running this camp. Everyone else just seems to be going with the flow, so I commend these two for actually making some decisions (even if they are usually made on a whim).

Fantasy Scores

Brigade Grenades

Sash- W9 (37), Reward (4)= 41
Chase- W9 (37)= 37
Dan- W9 (37), Reward (4)= 41
Jill
Jane- W9 (37), Votes (-16)= 21
Week 9= 140 Total=695



Studio Flow CEO

Shannon
Fabio- W9 (37), Reward (4)= 41
Kelly P- W9 (37)= 37
Jimmy T
NaOnka- W9 (37)= 37
Week 9= 115 Total=477



The Full Schilling

Jimmy J
Benry- W9 (37), Reward (4)= 41
Kelly B
Alina
Holly- W9 (37)= 37
Week 9= 78 Total=409



Power Bottoms

Brenda- W9 (37), Im (20)= 57
Marty- Reward (4), Votes (-28)= -24
Tyrone
Yve
Wendy
Week 9= 33 Total=220

No comments:

Post a Comment