Wednesday, November 17, 2010

One Tree Hill 809 Review- Turkey Day Games


Brooke- "I'm thankful you're such a good friend."
Haley- "I'm thankful I got to watch you chug wine out of a bottle."
How do you break up a run of sub-par episodes? Bring everyone together for a holiday, of course! It was Thanksgiving in Tree Hill this week, and "Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace" was simply an enjoyable hour of television.

Everyone in this small North Carolina town was planning on having their own Thanksgiving dinner for some reason. I mean, they do everything else together, why wouldn't have one big Thanksgiving celebration together to begin with?
Check out the rest of my review of last night's One Tree Hill over at TV Fanatic.

One Tree Hill 809 - "Between Raising Hell and Amazing Grace"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment