Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 312 Review- Stop Stahl-ing!


Clay- "Jacob Hale becomes mayor...Charming turns into suburban Disneyland."
What are two things that the second season finale of Sons of Anarchy and this week's penultimate episode of season three have in common? Well, both "Na Triobloidi" and "June Wedding" were fantastic hours of television, and not coincidentally they both featured Agent June Stahl going absolutely crazy.

After a wild and crazy journey to Ireland, the Sons returned to Charming this week, and things felt a little more familiar. The first half of the episode progressed slowly as most were getting their bearings on what was currently happening in the States.
To read the rest of my review of last night's episode of Sons of Anarchy, head over to TV Fanatic.

Sons of Anarchy 312 - "June Wedding"
Review
Recap
Quotes

1 comment:

  1. Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I'm impressed! Very useful info specifically the last part :) I care for such info a lot. I was looking for this certain info for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Also visit my web-site; this hyperlink

    ReplyDelete