Wednesday, November 10, 2010

One Tree Hill 808 Review- The Great Gonzo

Oh what up Gonzo
In which I got my readers to absolutely hate me once again, my review of last night's One Tree Hill is live over at TV Fanatic. On the one hand, they have a good point. If you are a fan of the show, it may be more enjoyable to read a review that also loves the show. On the other hand, it's a television website, not a One Tree Hill website. TV Fanatic can't love every show. I have to have an open mind about a show, but I don't have to enjoy it. I haven't enjoyed One Tree Hill and it has shown in my writing. Last year they didn't even have someone reviewing the show, so they'll get what they get...which is usually me trashing on it.

One Tree Hill 808 - "Mouthful of Diamonds"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment