Friday, November 5, 2010

30 Rock 506 Review- Gentlemen's Rule


Tracy- "My obituary would read Oscar-winner, instead of children's soccer heckler."

My review of last night's 30 Rock is up over at TV Fanatic. Although many people, including Jackie Boy, McNutt and Sepinwall, enjoyed last night's episode, I really did not. I am quickly regretting throwing 30 Rock back into the top 15 on my last power rankings, and look forward to sliding it back out if continues the ways of the last two eps.

The title of this week's episode was "Gentleman's Intermission", which gave me a perfect opportunity to use the subject line, Gentelmen's Rule. If you don't understand what it means, then you obviously have not played enough B-O-M-B in your lifetime. I will start with...Pirates of the Caribbean.

30 Rock 506 - "Gentleman's Intermission"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment