Monday, August 30, 2010

Hung Review- Rash Behavior

Tanya is the absolute worst
Ray- "I thought you were different. I thought you were a good person. And I thought you were pretty f**king cool. And you know what? You turned out to be none of those things."

This morning, over at TV Fanatic, I reviewed the penultimate episode of Hung's second season 'Fat Off My Love or I'm the Allergen'. I opened with an anecdote that I will retell now. Last night I attended a cookout/get together for my new Master of Sport Administration program at Belmont. The topic of television, and more specifically HBO, came to the forefront. Mike, kind of the ring leader of this group, mentioned how he was really enjoying this season of Entourage but that Hung was completely worthless.

This brings me to my next point. I have yet to hear of anyone who actually enjoys this show. I'm thinking it might be right up CJ's alley am I right? I'm pretty sure he likes everything that is terrible, so that would make sense. But honestly, I wonder what kind of ratings Hung gets, as compared to the other HBO series. Those numbers have got be severely low.

The only thing that makes me happy is that I only have to watch this show for ONE MORE WEEK!! I'm so GOD DANG SICK OF THIS SHOW!!! Not one of these characters gets me excited!!! NOT ONE!!! I just want to throw up when I watch this show every week! This terrible television needs to STOP!!! AND IT NEEDS TO STOP RIGHT NOW!!!!

So if that prompted you to want to read my review head over to TV Fanatic. If not, just wait for my Mad Men review in a little bit.

Hung 209 - 'Fat Off My Love or I'm the Allergen'
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment