Thursday, August 26, 2010

Big Brother- Exterminate the Matt

Matty surprised here for sure
Spoiler alert...Below are some thoughts on the seventh week of Big Brother. So watch the eps, have a dream about a shirtless Hayden, then read what I had to say.

Matt- "So The Brigade scrambled. We made a last ditch effort to try and save me and get Ragan on the block. The odds are stacked heavily against me. It's time for an underdog story."

Enzo- "Matt you're about to hand in your Brigade card."

Since Matt was the first of two eliminations on tonight's Big Brother, I don't feel bad making another post almost entirely about his bad game play. He's gone now, and I'll never have to complain about all of the better moves he could have made.

After last week's debacle where he put Kathy up as his replacement, I had hopes that Matt would finally realize he was on the outs with The Brigade and try to make a move against them this week. Well no I don't, because I really disliked him, but I thought a little redemption would be nice.

Matt's inability to go against The Brigade even though he knew they were going to vote him out last week, made him look even dumber this week as Enzo, Lane and Hayden made him their main target. Ahead of Brendon and Ragan, they wanted Matt out of the house.

Once Brendon wins PoV, Britney must put up a replacement. She's deciding between Matt and Hayden. I don't get how this is hard to figure out Matthew. You know there are three guys in this house that are voting you out before any of themselves, yet you take this opportunity to throw the only person who is consistently loyal to you under the bus!?! How does getting Ragan up on the block help your standing within The Brigade?!?

The move was to out The Brigade to Britney, Ragan, and Brendon so that they turn on them. Britney then puts Hayden up on the block against Enzo and one of them goes home. You then work on getting Lane and the other Brigader left out and you are in a final four with Britney, Brendon and Ragan. One of whom loves you like his gay partner, another (Brendon) that has no alliance, and a third that you know hates Brendon. Much easier rout to the final two. But no, I'll stick with this group that I know was going to vote me out last week. Good plan.

To make matters worse, Ragan figures out that the four dudes are in an alliance, and he still does nothing!!! Once Ragan knows, you tell him he's right, but obviously you're on the outs so they need to get rid of Enzo so that they don't glide to the final three. I know Brendon would have been on board. Then you just have to convince Britney. Done and done.

On the flip side, I'm happy that the other three remaining Brigade members made the move on Matty. It had to get done sooner or later.

Other Thoughts

-Britney's fiance is nothing special from what I could see. There's probably a reason he's not being highlighted. She could easily do better than that guy, like me for instance.

-Lane- "When I see these two freak out, I'm thinking there's guns shootin' at us...or there's a dinosaur."--This guy is either a nut, or trying real hard to play to the camera.

-I wish I watched this season of Big Brother with Aaron Spaulding and Kyle Shaw. Every time the Beast gets mentioned, it is a perfect opportunity to say "A big a beaaste" as only those two could.

-Wow! Ragan figured out The Brigade (very sarcastically). It took you people long enough. They only hang out with each other every second and have secret meeting all over the house.

-I'm glad Brendon left during the second eviction for two reasons. 1) I don't like him. 2) He's been on the block so often recently that it wasn't as shocking to see him go. If Lane or Hayden left during that quick evic, it would've been shocking.

-I love how they only showed Ragan studying for the contest, even though many of them probably have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment