Thursday, August 26, 2010

CBS Fall Lineup Preview

We're back to look at some more 2010 Fall tv and today it is CBS. You know, sometimes I wish the great reality tv of CBS was on a different network. That way I could hate on CBS more than anything else in the world. But the reality of life is that they do have Big Brother, Survivor and The Amazing Race, so CBS will always have something going for it.

On the other hand, there is the wealth of garbage that they put on the air year after year. Now that garbage does get all of the best ratings, but it is still the worst.  With The Mentalist holding things down from the non-reality aspect, I'm hoping Hawaii Five-0 steps up to the plate in its first season to give me two quality programs on CBS.

As always shows I watch, or will be trying, are in blue.  New series are marked with yellow.

Sunday
8:00- The Amazing Race
Isn't deserving of the Emmy year after year, but it's worth watching if you don't get to travel around the world in real life.
9:00- Undercover Boss
10:00- CSI: Miami

Monday
8:00- How I Met Your Mother
8:30- Rules of Engagement
The only CBS comedy I will watch. Puddy, David Spade and the guy that reminds me of Lansing make a good trio.
9:00- Two and a Half Men
9:30- Mike and Molly
Apparently it's nothing but fat jokes. Sure that could be funny, but not when it's from the people that made Two and a Half Men.
10:00- Hawaii 5-0
I will watch any show that uses Hawaii as its back drop and stars Daniel Dae Kim. Sure Lost and this reboot are the only two that come to mind, but still.

Tuesday
8:00- NCIS
9:00- NCIS: LA
10:00- The Good Wife
That Julianna Margulies has picked up too many awards to count in her first season. Still, this does not look interesting at all.

Wednesday
8:00- Survivor
Read that again! Survivor is now on Wednesdays. Mark your calendars. The contestants have been released and I have yet to look them over, other than to notice that one of them is Jimmy Johnson.
9:00- Criminal Minds
10:00- The Defenders
I had good luck with the last show I watched that took place in Vegas, so why not give it another go? I'll try watching Jim Belushi and Jerry O'Connell for a few eps.

Thursday
8:00- Big Bang Theory
8:30- Feces My Dad Says (credit: Dan Fienberg)
How is everyone surprised that William Shatner is not funny on this show. I've never seen him be funny in anything.
9:00- CSI
10:00- The Mentalist

Friday
8:00- Medium
9:00- CSI: NY
10:00- Blue Bloods
Is this the one with Johnny Drama (I mean Donnie Wahlberg)? If so, it doesn't look that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment