Tuesday, November 24, 2009

House Steals My Joke


Yeah sure I tend to exaggerate from time to time when speaking of how much I enjoy a show or how much I laughed at a given joke. On this week's episode of House, I literally paused the DVR and laughed out loud for the duration of 2-3 minutes. Finally. Finally, my constant mentioning of how Omar Epps looks exactly like Steelers' head coach Mike Tomlin has paid off. The writers at the esteemed medical drama have the intelligence to realize that they were given a perfect situation of a character/other celebrity look-a-like and a main character that likes to use pop culture to poke fun at his subordinates.

What you end up with is this...

Chase- "What are you so excited about?"
House- "Why wouldn't I be? Got all my starters back, plus a couple of first class free agents. I feel like Mike Tomlin."
(House pauses to stare at Foreman. Camera pans to Foreman staring back at him)
House- "Probably not as much as you do, but you get the idea."

No comments:

Post a Comment