Sunday, July 14, 2013

Ed McMahon Award - Best Reality Personality


Named For: Ed McMahon (Star Search)
Awarded To: The best reality competition personality of the season
2011 Winner: Ryan Seacrest (American Idol)
2012 Winner: Jeff Probst (Survivor)

And here are this year's honorees...

10th. Alton Brown (FNS/NIC) 0 points

9th. Tom Colicchio (Top Chef) 2 points
3rd by Jaydon; 5th by me

8th. Chris Harrison (Bachelor Pad) 3 points
1st by Matt

7th. Ryan Seacrest (American Idol) 5 points
2nd by Tyson

6th. Carson Daly (The Voice) 7 points
4th by Tyson, Lenny; 3rd by me

5th. Blake Shelton (The Voice) 9 points
1st by Tyson, Lenny

4th. Shakira (The Voice) 10 points
2nd by T-time, Lenny

3rd. Nicki Minaj (American Idol) 10 points
2nd by Tyson; 4th by me

2nd. Jeff Probst (Survivor) 13 points
2nd by Jaydon, Jack; 2nd by me

and the Poolie goes to...

1st. Jake Montrose (Joe Schmo Show) 18 points
1st by Jaydon, Jack, T-time; 1st by me

No comments:

Post a Comment