Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Voice Top 24 Results (Part 1)- Sometimes, It Doesn't Work Out


Blake- "You're all gonna be country artists. That's one thing I forgot to tell you."
Now THAT is how you do a results show! The Voice's first live elimination episode was jam packed with performances and quick results, unlike anything I've seen on American Idol or The X Factor.

It was quick. It was to the point. It may have had on glaringly obvious mistake by America and the coaches, but I will take an entertaining hour over results that make me happy any day of the week and twice on Tuesdays.

After a quick recap of Monday night and a performance by Gym Class Heroes, we got right to the results. Three members of Team Blake and three from Team Xtina were voted through to the next round by America. Who were the lucky contestants?

Team Blake
Erin Willett, Jermaine Paul, and RaeLynn

If you read my review of last night's The Voice, you know I'm already upset. The majority of America might not know what they're doing in leaving Charlotte Sometimes off of this list, but at least the majority of TV Fanatics (50.6%) had the smarts to choose her as the best from Team Blake.
To read the rest of my rundown of last night's The Voice results, head over to TV Fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment