Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Top 11 of '11- Best New Shows

Since I am now a legit television critic, as my exclusive interview with huge Chuck star Scott Krinsky proves, I figured I should bear down and do what every tv critic does at the end of the calendar year...Make a "best of the year list." However, since I am a list-maker extraordinaire, I will be doing five lists as 2011 winds down this December. The Best Shows, The Best Performances, The Best Episodes, and The Worst Shows will soon follow, but first up is The Best New Shows in what I call the Top 11 of ‘11.
These are all series that premiered for the first time in 2011. Just so you are aware, some of these are no longer with us, but that doesn’t mean that those shows aren’t deserving of recognition for what they did in their short time on the air.

11. Hart of Dixie


10. New Girl


9. Lights Out


8. Once Upon a Time


7. Suburgatory


6. Revenge


5. The Chicago Code


4. Wilfred


3. Happy Endings


2. Game of Thrones


1. Homeland

No comments:

Post a Comment