Friday, December 23, 2011

Top 11 of '11- Best Episodes

Since I am now a legit television critic, as my exclusive interview with huge Chuck star Scott Krinsky proves, I figured I should bear down and do what every tv critic does at the end of the calendar year…Make a “best of the year list.” However, since I am a list-maker extraordinaire, I will be doing five lists as 2011 winds down this December. I’ve already posted The Best New Shows and The Worst Shows of the year. The Best Shows and The Best Performances will soon follow, but next up is The Best Episodes in what I call the Top 11 of ‘11.
These are my favorite single episodes over the course of 2011, with the lone caveat that I decided not to put multiple episodes from the same series. If that was the case, there definitely would have been repeats and not as many quality programs would be able to be recognized.

11. “A League of Their Owen” – Men of a Certain Age


10. “The Anti-Social Network” – It’s Always Sunny In Philadelphia


9. “Face Off” – Breaking Bad


8. “Palestinian Chicken” – Curb Your Enthusiasm


7. “To the Lost” – Boardwalk Empire


6. “Advanced Dungeons and Dragons” – Community


5. “Brother’s Keeper” – Justified


4. “Baelor” – Game of Thrones


3. “Goodbye Michael” – The Office


2. “Always” – Friday Night Lights


1. “The Weekend” – Homeland

No comments:

Post a Comment