Friday, March 12, 2010

Survivor Week 5- JT's 180

For as much as I didn't like JT for all of his good guy-ness the last time he was on, I'm really starting to love him for pulling a complete 180 this time around. Back in Tocantins he went about his business, winning challenges and won the whole thing because everyone respected his play. This time around he's on the Heroes All-Star Team is being as villainous as anyone out there. His previous acts of kindness make him that much more enjoyable now. It's as if he said to himself, "I've already won this thing once, let's see if I can mix things up a bit this time." I like that about JT.

Nothing else of major importance happened this episode, except Coach completely disregarding Tyson's plee to do his Coach-chee in private. It makes me think that those to events happened in reverse order from how they were shown. What was Coach like, my boy Ty wants me to take it easy with the Tai-chi...I'll get everyone on the squad together to show them how good I am at it. Not likely. Either way I enjoy that all but Russell have accepted Coach and his ridiculous ways.

Speaking of Russell, he went against his teammates wishes, went searching for the hidden idol, and eventually found it. What did he do? Of course he told as many people as he could. I guess he didn't get burned by this last time around, but he should have. Why not keep something like that a secret until you think you might be going home and then surprise everyone with a play at tribal? Again, he did make it to the final two last season playing this way.

Jaydon finally takes a hit in the fantasy results and everyone else catches up a bit. My heroes, Colby and Candice are hanging on by a thread so I could go for either a Heroes immunity win or a merge real quick.

Punch Face Champions

Russell (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4), Im (8)= 23
Danielle (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4)= 15
Sandra (Villains)- W5 (11), Im (8)= 19
JT (Heroes)- W5 (11)= 11
Tom (Heroes)- Votes (-20)= -20
Week 5= 37 Total= 237

DJ Roomba

Tyson (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4)= 15
Randy (Villains)
Jerri (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4), Im (8)= 23
Rupert (Heroes)- W5 (11)= 11
Amanda (Heroes)- W5 (11)= 11
Week 5= 60 Total= 155

Redwood Original

Boston Rob (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4), Im (8)= 23
Parvati (Villains)- W5 (11), Im (8)= 19
Colby (Heroes)- W5 (11)= 11
Sugar (Heroes)
Candice (Heroes)- W5 (11)= 11
Week 5= 64 Total= 152

Kick Puncher III

Coach (Villains)- W5 (11), Reward (4), Im (8)= 23
Courtney (Villains)- W5 (11), Im (8)= 19
James (Heroes)- W5 (11), Votes (-8)= 3
Stephenie (Heroes)
Cirie (Heroes)
Week 5= 45 Total= 127

No comments:

Post a Comment