Wednesday, March 3, 2010

LOST- Team Smokey

For some reason, last night's LOST was the first of the season that didn't do it for me. Oh wait. Now I remember why. It featured Sayid. As much as I've grown to hate Jack over the years, Sayid is still the least compelling to me. I could care less about his sideways story, and the only thing about him on The Island that I like is that he has joined Team Smokey.

Seriously can I just explain how epic of a battle it could be if Team Smokey battles Team Jacob at some point in this final season? Smokey/UnLocke, Sayid, Claire and whoever else among the castaways starts getting invaded by the darkness with a bunch of random Templers versus Jack, Hurley, I'm assuming Sawyer and a bunch of other Templers. A fight for the ages. Who else ends up on what side could make things very interesting as we move forward.

And for my final thought of this insanely short LOST post, I'd like to note how cruel it was for Lindelof and Cuse to bring back Martin Keamy for only one episode. It was a glorious five minute session though. His act as a tough guy loan shark was almost as good as his act as a tough guy mercenary leader on The Island.

No comments:

Post a Comment