Friday, September 21, 2012

Wilfred 213 Review - What Do You See?


The exceptional quality of Wilfred Season 2 has been well documented by me right here at TV Fanatic over the course of past few months. It has been hilarious, both heart-warming and depressing at times, and about as thought provoking as a comedy can be.

While the finale produced its fair share of laughs - Kristen telling Ryan's friend to "get a feel" for her baby, and Wilfred's admission that Amazon.com's one-click shopping makes things very easy were a couple of my favorites - in true season-ending fashion "Secrets" was more about the bigger picture.

Before getting to Ryan and his pretty picture, let's attempt to dissect Amanda's actions, figuring out if they may tell us something about this world we've been watching for two seasons now.

I had no idea what to expect when Ryan actually admitted to her that he and Wilfred "talk to each other." My stomach went up into my chest a little bit because I was so nervous about what was going to come next. When Amanda said she did it too, I didn't know what to think.
To read the rest of my review of last night's season finale of Wilfred, head over to TV Fanatic.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my blog thus i came to return the
    favor?.I'm trying to to find things to improve my website!I
    assume its ok to make use of a few of your ideas!!


    My website - Nike Roshe Run Women

    ReplyDelete