Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Covert Affairs 308 Review- Mall, Rat


Annie- "This may have started out as a mission, but it turned into something more."
At the end of "Glass Spider," Annie Walker went back and forth on one of the most difficult decisions of her life, and then she was shot in the chest by a woman who has been integral in her decision-making for the better part of this season.

Sarah Clarke... you got us again! Maybe everyone and their brother saw this coming - heck, I even mentioned it in my review of the season three premiere because of Clarke's past as dirty 24 agent Nina Myers - but Lena was so good to Annie that I didn't predict it to ever end like this.

A couple shots to the chest?  Sure, Lena came in and took out Simon. That I get, but taking out her own quasi-protégé while she's at it? I was stunned. And I was absolutely devastated. What did she have in that file that she gave to Arthur?!?What other than Annie's love for Simon could be so incriminating?  Unless it's made up information, which will make me hate Lena even more!

If intensive care or a coma is where Annie is heading in the near future, it's a shame, because Piper Perabo was fantastic in "Glass Spider." Before Annie was lit up like a Christmas tree, she made that tough decision to leave everything behind and run away with Simon. Then she changed her mind and decided to head back into the DPD.
To read the rest of my review of last night's Covert Affairs, head over to TV Fanatic.

No comments:

Post a Comment