Friday, September 28, 2012

The X Factor 206 Review - Time For Boot Camp


The auditions are finally over, and if I haven't commended The X Factor enough on its second season already, I have to admit that this was the perfect length of audition episodes.

We saw a few more quality contestants, we witnessed a couple more train wrecks, and the judges got in a few more digs on Thursday night's audition finale. Now it's off to Boot Camp, but first let's relive the final X Factor auditions of 2012 with The Good, The Bad, and The Judges...

The Good

Owen Stuart: While I would put Owen's silly puppy love idea to try out for The X Factor in order to reunite with his girlfriend into the Bad section of this post, his performance definitely belongs in the Good. Honestly, has he not heard of an airplane? Or maybe a Google Hangout? Luckily for Owen, he was great with "Airplanes." His flow was some of the best I've seen on one of these competitions, and he has a singing voice to boot!
To read the rest of my review of last night's The X Factor, head over to TV Fanatic.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, teen angst; I remember it like it was decades ago! Demi could relate to him better because she is younger, and hasn’t had her heart stomped on as often as Britney. The cynicism in the room was palpable. I think if they would remember a simpler time before they were famous, they might be able to rekindle a little romance. My DISH coworker and I really love to talk about the episodes at work because the characters say and do some crazy things. Now, I even have time to watch another show after Modern Family because I watch commercial free with Auto Hop on my PrimeTime Anytime recordings. That makes for a relaxing evening; something I look forward to every workday.

    ReplyDelete