Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sons of Anarchy 306 Review- Sell the Script


Clay- "We've been doing this too long Marcus. Nobody ever wins."

My review of last night's Sons of Anarchy is live over at TV Fanatic. For those that were curious, I'm looking at you Larry, I did get more advanced screeners. It was a disc of episodes five, six and seven, so next week's review should be up right after the episode finishes at 11:00 Eastern.

Sons continues to be one of my favorite shows, but I do think that watching the first two seasons in a month or so exaggerated how good it was. When my new power rankings come at the start of November I fully expect it to remain in the top three, but I once thought it could take the top spot and be comfortably ahead of the rest.

Sons of Anarchy 306 - "The Push"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment