Friday, October 8, 2010

The Office 703 Review- No Filter


Plumber- "You're the guy who boo'd me."
Michael- "Mmm. No. There were a lot of people booing you, I wasn't one of them."
Plumber- "Uhh, I saw you. And you were the only one."
Michael- "Get your eyes checked chuckle head."
Creed- "Be cool Michael, I saw this guy kill a bunch of people."

Last night's The Office was fantastic and I said so in my review of "Andy's Play" over at TV Fanatic. Thursday night comedy is really pretty fantastic now that I'm watching It's Always Sunny live. The big three from NBC followed by the two FX comedies? Great stuff. Michael, Andy, Erin and Creed made sure The Office earned the top spot for the week. It's Always Sunny, Community, 30 Rock and The League round out my order of comedy night done right.

The Office 703 - "Andy's Play"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment