Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Rock 504 Review- We'll Do It Live!


Tracy- "Oh no! My Oprah wig is falling off. This is an exciting mishap. This is live!"

I'm really proud of this one. It's rare when you can really review a comedy critically, but this week's live episode of 30 Rock allowed just that. My review of "Live Show" is up over at TV Fanatic and I recommend you head over there and let me know if you agree with my stance on what was good and what was bad about the idea and the execution of this episode.

So what are the chances that they do this again? The gimmick worked in boosting 30 Rock's ratings by a million or so viewers, but will it be worth it to do again? The only other review I've read so far, Alan Sepinwall's, was not nearly as nice as mine. Will a poor critical opinion of it, stop them from trying this experiment again? I wouldn't be surprised if we get another live episode come sweeps week.

30 Rock 504 - "Live Show"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment