Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One Tree Hill 806 Review- A Halloween Medley


Random dude: I bet you'd give anything to be playing tonight.
Nathan: Actually, not really. Happy Halloween.

My review for last night's pleasantly enjoyable One Tree Hill is up over at TV Fanatic. "Not Afraid" didn't slam me over the head with a bunch of drama, and there were actually a couple humorous moments in the mix, so I was pleased with it overall.

Near the end of the episode, Nathan watches a clip of his days playing basketball at Maryland. It didn't take a lot of effort for me to realize he couldn't have played in the game they were showing. The one second of #22 for the Terrapins gave it all away. My thoughts from the review are below.
Not that you could really expect them to get every little detail correct, but Nathan wouldn't have been playing in the game they showed of Maryland vs. Duke. In the quick clip they showed, I saw Nik Caner-Medley on the Maryland squad. Since I played with and against him in high school, I know that he went to Maryland from 02-06. The OTH chronology can be weird because it did two seasons per school year, but let's give them the benefit of the doubt. The show started in 2003, so these guys graduated in the spring of '05. Nathan went to that rinky dink college with Lucas and Whitey for his first year, which would have been 05-06 and wouldn't have been to Maryland until 06-07. He never would have bee in a game with Medley. I rest my case.
One Tree Hill 806 - "Not Afraid"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment