Friday, October 1, 2010

The Office 702 Review- The Games Toby Plays

Michael (to Toby)- "You are the worst. I hate looking at your face. I wanna smash it."

Upon further review, last night's The Office actually did make me laugh a few times the second time through. It was an extremely enjoyable episode, but after my first go around I thought that it was not all that funny. The Office, in general, makes me smile more than it makes me laugh, so when it makes me smile a lot, I feel it was a good episode.

My review of "Counseling" is up over at TV Fanatic. Not all that quotable of an ep, but the Toby/Michael dynamic is always great. My hatred for the HR rep runs almost as equal as Michael's. We all know how much Toby can be disliked, as he was the winner of the inaugural Lily Finnerty Award at the 2009 Poolies.

Pam continuing to not make me want to slap her in the face, is also a nice surprise. I need a bit more Kevin to really get this season going into gear.

The Office 702 - "Counseling"
Review
Recap
Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment